§ 4041 – Owners’ Addresses
- (a) An owner of a separate interest shall, on an annual basis, provide written notice to the association of all of the following:
- (1) The address or addresses to which notices from the association are to be delivered.
- (2) An alternate or secondary address to which notices from the association are to be delivered.
- (3) The name and address of his or her legal representative, if any, including any person with power of attorney or other person who can be contacted in the event of the owner’s extended absence from the separate interest.
- (4) Whether the separate interest is owner-occupied, is rented out, if the parcel is developed but vacant, or if the parcel is undeveloped land.
- (b) The association shall solicit these annual notices of each owner and, at least 30 days prior to making its own required disclosure under Section 5300, shall enter the data into its books and records.
- (c) If an owner fails to provide the notices set forth in paragraphs (1) and (2) of subdivision (a), the property address shall be deemed to be the address to which notices are to be delivered.
Index Table of Contents