§ 4210 – Recorded Statement Of Association
In order to facilitate the collection of regular assessments, special assessments, transfer fees as authorized by Sections 4530, 4575, and 4580, and similar charges, the board is authorized to record a statement or amended statement identifying relevant information for the association. This statement may include any or all of the following information:
- (a) The name of the association as shown in the declaration or the current name of the association, if different.
- (b) The name and address of a managing agent or treasurer of the association or other individual or entity authorized to receive assessments and fees imposed by the association.
- (c) A daytime telephone number of the authorized party identified in subdivision (b) if a telephone number is available.
- (d)A list of separate interests subject to assessment by the association, showing the assessor's parcel number or legal description, or both, of the separate interests.
- (e) The recording information identifying the declaration governing the association.
- (f) If an amended statement is being recorded, the recording information identifying the prior statement or statements which the amendment is superseding.