§ 11004.5 Additional Subdivisions And Interests Included In Reference To “Subdivided Lands” And “Subdivision”
In addition to the provisions of Section 11000, the reference in this code to “subdivided lands” and “subdivision” shall include all of the following:
- (a)Any planned development, as defined in Section 11003, containing five or more lots.
- (b)Any community apartment project, as defined by Section 11004, containing five or more apartments.
- (c)Any condominium project containing five or more condominiums, as defined in Section 783 of the Civil Code.
- (d)Any stock cooperative as defined in Section 11003.2, including any legal or beneficial interests therein, having or intended to have five or more shareholders.
- (e)Any limited-equity housing cooperative, as defined in Section 11003.4.
- (f)In addition, the following interests shall be subject to this chapter and the regulations of the commissioner adopted pursuant thereto:
- (1)Any accompanying memberships or other rights or privileges created in, or in connection with, any of the forms of development referred to in subdivision (a), (b), (c), (d), or (e) by any deeds, conveyances, leases, subleases, assignments, declarations of restrictions, articles of incorporation, bylaws, or contracts applicable thereto.
- (2)Any interests or memberships in any owners’ association as defined in Section 4080 or 6528 of the Civil Code, created in connection with any of the forms of the development referred to in subdivision (a), (b), (c), (d), or (e).
- (g)Notwithstanding this section, time-share plans, exchange programs, incidental benefits, and short-term product subject to Chapter 2 (commencing with Section 11210) are not “subdivisions” or “subdivided lands” subject to this chapter.