§ 12191 - Miscellaneous Business Entity Filing Fees
The miscellaneous business entity filing fees are the following:
- (a) Foreign associations, as defined in Sections 170 and 171 of the Corporations Code:
- (1) Filing the statement and designation upon the qualification of a foreign association pursuant to Section 2105 of the Corporations Code: One hundred dollars ($100).
- (2) Filing an amended statement and designation by a foreign association pursuant to Section 2107 of the Corporations Code: Thirty dollars ($30).
- (3) Filing a certificate showing the surrender of the right of a foreign association to transact intrastate business pursuant to Section 2112 of the Corporations Code: No fee.
- (b) Unincorporated Associations:
- (1) Filing a statement in accordance with Section 18200 of the Corporations Code as to principal place of office or place for sending notices or designating agent for service: Twenty-five dollars ($25).
- (2) Insignia Registrations: Ten dollars ($10).
- (c) Community Associations and Common Interest Developments:
- (1) Filing a statement by a community association in accordance with Section 5405 or 6760 of the Civil Code to register the common interest development that it manages: An amount not to exceed thirty dollars ($30).
- (2) Filing an amended statement by a community association in accordance with Section 5405 or 6760 of the Civil Code: No fee.