§ 1357.110 - Validity
An operating rule is valid and enforceable only if all of the following requirements are satisfied:
- (a)The rule is in writing.
- (b)The rule is within the authority of the board of directors of the association conferred by law or by the declaration, articles of incorporation or association, or bylaws of the association.
- (c)The rule is not inconsistent with governing law and the declaration, articles of incorporation or association, and bylaws of the association.
- (d)The rule is adopted, amended, or repealed in good faith and in substantial compliance with the requirements of this article.
- (e)The rule is reasonable.