§ 1363.5 - Articles Of Incorporation Disclosure Statement
- (a) The articles of incorporation of a common interest development association filed with the Secretary of State on or after January 1, 1995, shall include a statement, which shall be in addition to the statement of purposes of the corporation, that does all of the following:
- (1) Identifies the corporation as an association formed to manage a common interest development under the Davis-Stirling Common Interest Development Act.
- (2) States the business or corporate office of the association, if any, and, if the office is not on the site of the common interest development, states the nine-digit ZIP Code, front street, and nearest cross street for the physical location of the common interest development.
- (3) States the name and address of the association's managing agent, as defined in Section 1363.1, if any.
- (b) The statement of principal business activity contained in the annual statement filed by an incorporated association with the Secretary of State pursuant to Section 1502 of the Corporations Code shall also contain the statement specified in subdivision (a).
Index Table of Contents