§ 1366.2 - Collection Of Assessments; Recording Of Identifying Statement
- (a) In order to facilitate the collection of regular assessments, special assessments, transfer fees, and similar charges, the board of directors of any association is authorized to record a statement or amended statement identifying relevant information for the association. This statement may include any or all of the following information:
- (1) The name of the association as shown in the conditions, covenants, and restrictions or the current name of the association, if different.
- (2) The name and address of a managing agent or treasurer of the association or other individual or entity authorized to receive assessments and fees imposed by the association.
- (3) A daytime telephone number of the authorized party identified in paragraph (2) if a telephone number is available.
- (4) A list of separate interests subject to assessment by the association, showing the assessor's parcel number or legal description, or both, of the separate interests.
- (5) The recording information identifying the declaration or declarations of covenants, conditions, and restrictions governing the association.
- (6) If an amended statement is being recorded, the recording information identifying the prior statement or statements which the amendment is superseding.
- (b) The county recorder is authorized to charge a fee for recording the document described in subdivision (a), which fee shall be based upon the number of pages in the document and the recorder's per-page recording fee.
Index Table of Contents