§ 1369.510 - “Alternative Dispute Resolution” And “Enforcement Action” Defined
As used in this article:
- (a) "Alternative dispute resolution" means mediation, arbitration, conciliation, or other nonjudicial procedure that involves a neutral party in the decision making process. The form of alternative dispute resolution chosen pursuant to this article may be binding or nonbinding, with the voluntary consent of the parties.
- (b) "Enforcement action" means a civil action or proceeding, other than a cross-complaint, for any of the following purposes:
- (1) Enforcement of this title.
- (2) Enforcement of the Nonprofit Mutual Benefit Corporation Law (Part 3 (commencing with Section 7110) of Division 2 of Title 1 of the Corporations Code).
- (3) Enforcement of the governing documents of a common interest development.