§ 1369.530 - Service Of Request For Resolution
- (a) Any party to a dispute may initiate the process required by Section 1369.520 by serving on all other parties to the dispute a Request for Resolution. The Request for Resolution shall include all of the following:
- (1) A brief description of the dispute between the parties.
- (2) A request for alternative dispute resolution.
- (3) A notice that the party receiving the Request for Resolution is required to respond within 30 days of receipt or the request will be deemed rejected.
- (4) If the party on whom the request is served is the owner of a separate interest, a copy of this article.
- (b) Service of the Request for Resolution shall be by personal delivery, first-class mail, express mail, facsimile transmission, or other means reasonably calculated to provide the party on whom the request is served actual notice of the request.
- (c) A party on whom a Request for Resolution is served has 30 days following service to accept or reject the request. If a party does not accept the request within that period, the request is deemed rejected by the party.