§ 1369.560 - Filing Certification Of Compliance
- (a) At the time of commencement of an enforcement action, the party commencing the action shall file with the initial pleading a certificate stating that one or more of the following conditions is satisfied:
- (1) Alternative dispute resolution has been completed in compliance with this article.
- (2) One of the other parties to the dispute did not accept the terms offered for alternative dispute resolution.
- (3) Preliminary or temporary injunctive relief is necessary.
- (b) Failure to file a certificate pursuant to subdivision (a) is grounds for a demurrer or a motion to strike unless the court finds that dismissal of the action for failure to comply with this article would result in substantial prejudice to one of the parties.