§ 4350 – Operating Rule, Requirements
An operating rule is valid and enforceable only if all of the following requirements are satisfied:
- (a) The rule is in writing.
- (b) The rule is within the authority of the board conferred by law or by the declaration, articles of incorporation or association, or bylaws of the association.
- (c) The rule is not inconsistent with governing law and the declaration, articles of incorporation or association, and bylaws of the association.
- (d) The rule is adopted, amended, or repealed in good faith and in substantial compliance with the requirements of this article.
- (e) The rule is reasonable.