§ 4700 – Regulations On Use Of Separate Interest And Applicability Of Other Statutes
This article includes provisions that limit the authority of an association or the governing documents to regulate the use of a member's separate interest. Nothing in this article is intended to affect the application of any other provision that limits the authority of an association to regulate the use of a member's separate interest, including, but not limited to, the following provisions:
- (a) Sections 712 and 713, relating to the display of signs.
- (b) Sections 714 and 714.1, relating to solar energy systems.
- (c) Section 714.5, relating to structures that are constructed offsite and moved to the property in sections or modules.
- (d) Sections 782, 782.5, and 6150 of this code and Section 12956.1 of the Government Code, relating to racial restrictions.
- (e) Section 12927 of the Government Code, relating to the modification of property to accommodate a disability.
- (f) Section 1597.40 of the Health and Safety Code, relating to the operation of a family day care home.