§ 4920 – Board Meetings, Notice To Members
- (a) Except as provided in subdivision (b), the association shall give notice of the time and place of a board meeting at least four days before the meeting.
- (1) If a board meeting is an emergency meeting held pursuant to Section 4923, the association is not required to give notice of the time and place of the meeting.
- (2) If a nonemergency board meeting is held solely in executive session, the association shall give notice of the time and place of the meeting at least two days prior to the meeting.
- (3) If the association's governing documents require a longer period of notice than is required by this section, the association shall comply with the period stated in its governing documents.
- (c) Notice of a board meeting shall be given by general delivery pursuant to Section 4045.
- (d) Notice of a board meeting shall contain the agenda for the meeting.