§ 6512 – Delivery Of Document To Association
- (a)If a provision of this act requires that a document be delivered to an association, the document shall be delivered to the person designated to receive documents on behalf of the association, in a written notice delivered by the association to members by individual delivery. If notice of this designation has not been given, the document shall be delivered to the president or secretary of the association.
- (b)A document delivered pursuant to this section may be delivered by any of the following methods:
- (1)First-class mail, postage prepaid, registered or certified mail, express mail, or overnight delivery by an express service carrier.
- (2)By email, facsimile, or other electronic means, if the association has assented to that method of delivery.
- (3)By personal delivery, if the association has assented to that method of delivery. If the association accepts a document by personal delivery it shall provide a written receipt acknowledging delivery of the document.
Index Table of Contents