§ 8320 - Records Required To Be Kept; Form Of Records
- (a)Each corporation shall keep:
- (1)Adequate and correct books and records of account:
- (2)Minutes of the proceedings of its members, board and committees of the board; and
- (3)A record of its members giving their names and addresses and the class of membership held by each.
- (b)Those minutes and other books and records shall be kept either in written form or in any other form capable of being converted into clearly legible tangible form or in any combination of the foregoing. When minutes and other books and records are kept in a form capable of being converted into clearly legible paper form, the clearly legible paper form into which those minutes and other books and records are converted shall be admissible in evidence, and accepted for all other purposes, to the same extent as an original paper record of the same information would have been, provided that the paper form accurately portrays the record.
Index | Table of Contents