§ 8321 - Notice Of Annual Report
- (a)A corporation shall notify each member yearly of the member's right to receive a financial report pursuant to this subdivision. Except as provided in subdivision (c), upon written request of a member the board shall promptly cause the most recent annual report to be sent to the requesting member. An annual report shall be prepared not later than 120 days after the close of the corporation's fiscal year. Unless otherwise provided by the articles or bylaws and if approved by the board of directors, that report and any accompanying material may be sent by electronic transmission by the corporation (Section 20). That report shall contain in appropriate detail the following:
- (1)A balance sheet as of the end of such fiscal year and an income statement and statement of changes in financial position for such fiscal year.
- (2)A statement of the place where the names and addresses of the current members are located.
- (3)Any information required by Section 8322.
- (b)The report required by subdivision (a) shall be accompanied by any report thereon of independent accountants, or, if there is no such report, the certificate of an authorized officer of the corporation that such statements were prepared without audit from the books and records of the corporation.
- (c)Subdivision (a) does not apply to any corporation which receives less than ten thousand dollars ($10,000) in gross revenues or receipts during the fiscal year.
Index | Table of Contents